Shell Material: Nylon PA12
We put at your disposal a set of 3D printed devices that are high quality and durable, which allow you to cater to a wide range of treatments for your patients, previously unattainable with traditional manufacturing methods.
- Thicknesses: 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4m
- Smaller heel counter but keeps stability.
- Very light in weight.
- Dual flexibility to either reinforce and stiffen specific areas or increase flex.
- Customisable arch reinforcements incorporated in the shell.
- Personalised wedges and posts applied directly to the shell – no glue required making them highly durable.
- Many different custom options to accommodate even the more complex foot.
- Near perfect repeatability! Never worry about repeat sets differing from the original.
- Eliminating manual manipulation decreases the risk of human error and increases precision in finishes.
- Minimal waste unlike the more traditional methods of manufacture – which is good for the environment.
- It is possible to have your clinic name designed into the underside of your device.
- 5 Year guarantee on shells.
Shell: Nylon PA12
Top Cover: Customised to your specific needs
Mid Layer: Customised to your specific needs
Heel Post: Customised to your specific needs
Base Plate: Customised to your specific needs
Aspects of the device can be customised to your specific needs.
UK: +44 (0) 845 678 0182
IRE: +353 (1) 905 9777
(Available Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00)
From the beginning, all patient information and impression casts have been reviewed by experienced biomechanical evaluators before a single step of fabrication begins.
Today, that procedure continues. In fact, LBG Medical are the only European lab that employ 4 biomechanical evaluators. Everyday, our professional staff actively assist practitioners in arriving at diagnostic considerations, prescription choices and device selections.
We feel, as do most of our 1000 practitioners with whom we work, that a thorough review of all the facts, data and casts are mandatory in our mutual effort to produce the most therapeutically effective orthotics for each patient. Think about it. Could your patients first orthotic steps use our ‘second opinion’?
UK: +44 (0) 845 678 0182 (ext 354)
IRE: +353 (1) 905 9777 (ext 354)
(Available Monday to Thursday 8:30 – 16:30, Friday 8:00 – 16:00)