Roadshow Part 1
The Biomechanics Roadshow Part 1 is an introduction to biomechanics and orthotics, delivered by Experienced MSK Specialist Podiatrist and LBG Sales Manager, Emma Chalmers.
- Tissue stress and basic physics
- Clinical testing and gait analysis
- Clinical adaption of a chairside orthosis
- Using this for common conditions
- Identify suitable patients.
- Perform a thorough biomechanical assessment.
- Correctly modify and dispense a basic component device.
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Practitioners looking for an introduction into biomechanics or a general refresher into the basic principles.
When and Where?
22nd November 2022 at Crystal Palace London F.C.